The board is now accepting nominations for the positions of Vice President and Secretary for the elections to be held at the 2018 ASR National Conference in Jefferson, OH.
Nominations for these positions will close on June 15
Anyone wanting to to nominate an individual please send that nomination to:
** Pleas contact Bro Robert Thompson via 305-525-4877 either by call or text to confirm the nomination has been received.
The duties for each position is listed below:
To be eligible to be on the Board an Individual “Member” must be a dues-paying “Member” in good standing for at least a period of one year. The term of office shall be two (2) years and elections shall be every year at the annual meeting of AzusaStreetRiders.
To include but not limited to:
In the absence of the President, the Vice-President shall discharge the duties of the President. He shall execute all other such assignments as may be ordered by the Board or President. This shall include presiding at membership meetings and / or Board meetings at the request of the President. Additionally, the Vice-President…
- a. shall coordinate the efforts of all standing and special committees appointed by the Board and/or the President, and be the liaison between the Board and said committees.
- b. shall oversee and help implement the vision of the future of ASR.
The Secretary shall be responsible for all books, documents, papers, and records of ASR not otherwise entrusted, temporarily or permanently, to other officers or to standing or special committees. The Secretary is, therefore, custodian of all ministry records. Additionally, the Secretary …
- a. shall maintain all membership lists, complete with names, addresses, email addresses, church affiliations, etc., pertaining to all current and prospective members.
- b. shall transcribe all minutes of meetings of ASR and the Board, and shall submit it for approval or amendment at the next meeting thereof.
- c. when so required, shall conduct the general correspondence of ASR.
- d. shall with the President, attest and seal all duly authorized and approved contracts of ASR and keep copies thereof in the corporate files.
- e. shall execute all other such assignments as may be ordered by the Board or President.
- f. at the expiration of the term of office, shall deliver to his successor the seal and all ASR books and papers in possession.